In the last few years I have covered the World Innovation Forum and the World Business Forum as a technology blogger. As a result I have been introduced to the world of innovation coverage: businesses consultants and independent advisors who study, teach, and communicate the art of innovation.
I have known Braden Kelley (@innovate on Twitter) for nearly two years and in my opinion his output and advice on all things innovation may be unrivaled:
- Braden has collected and published over 1750+ separate posts on his Blogging Innovation site.
- He has spoken at a variety of innovation conferences and is travelling to Mexico, Belgium, and New York City in the coming months.
- He reads every innovation book he can gets his hands on and publishes his own reviews.
- He networks with some of the top innovation bloggers in the world and recently ran a contest to get all of them more exposure.
- He has interviewed some of the top innovation speakers in the world and published his videos for all to see (see his interviews with Daniel Pink and Seth Godin).
Given this extraordinary level of collaboration, when Braden talks, people listen!
Needless to say, when I heard that Braden had written his own book, Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire, I was very interested in getting a copy. Braden was kind enough to forward me an electronic copy of his manuscript, which I plan on reading in short order!
I've pasted a copy of his book cover below, please click on it if you are interested in learning about Braden and/or acquiring your own copy.